Archive for May, 2017


 

 

UPDATE:  JULY 2017

Shen has been given a three-year jail term. He will be in jail until at least July 26, 2020.

 

http://www.bordermail.com.au/story/4663750/massage-victims-sickened/?cs=11

Massage victims sickened

15 May 2017, 5 p.m.

A CHINESE masseur who sexually assaulted 14 female customers abused one of the women in front of her young daughter and another in front of her son.

Many of Xiawen Shen’s victims told police they felt scared, sick, and unable to ask the 45-year-old to stop the abuse.

Shen, who also calls himself “Jack”, has admitted to indecently assaulting the women between February 2016 to January.

The Chinese national begged one of the victims not to report him to the police.

He told the woman he was sorry after rubbing her breasts and groin last March, but then told her she should “relax and enjoy the good things in life”.

“I’m very sorry,” he told her.

“I have never done anything like this before.

“I really like you”.

During one of the assaults, at the Royal Hands Chinese Massage in West End Plaza last November, Shen told a woman that she should eat more Chinese food before rubbing his hands near her vagina.

He then offered to attend her home, cook for her, and asked for her address.

She later told police she was “tense, scared, and hated the entire massage.”

The following month, Shen spoke quietly in hushed tones to another woman before brushing his penis on her hand and grinding his crotch into her arm and rubbing his hands up her thighs.

Other women had their genitals rubbed after Shen told them to remove their underwear.

He held one woman down using his body weight.

The 45-year-old offered to perform sexual acts on one of the customers, and she repeatedly declined.

He would later claim the woman had wanted him to touch her, and claimed she had enjoyed it, but agreed it was inappropriate and unprofessional.

Most incidents occurred at the Royal Hands, but some occurred at Balance Chinese Massage in the Albury Myer shopping centre.

In most cases, Shen had asked the women to strip to their underwear

The incidents came to an end when his last victim reported Shen after he pulled down her underwear and rubbed his hands near her groin.

Shen was charged and more victims came forward to report similar experiences.

He was banned from performing any form of massage.

He faced the Albury Local Court on Monday and will be sentenced on July 27.

 

Join us on Facebook

 

Advertisements

 

 

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-04/darwin-ex-firefighter-walks-free-despite-guilt-over-child-abuse/8497198

Ex-firefighter avoids prison despite having ‘worst child abuse material’ police officer had ever seen

By Georgia Hitch

Updated yesterday at 3:24pm

A former Darwin fire commander has escaped jail time for possessing what police described as some of the worst child abuse videos they had ever seen.

Andrew Stenhouse, 58, also known as Joe, pleaded guilty to possessing eight child abuse videos, with two rated in the worst category of child abuse material and the other six in the second most severe category.

Justice Peter Barr told the court the worst category included depictions of “torture, cruelty or abuse of children” and the second-worst category included “penetrative sexual activity between adults and children”.

He also said one police investigator had described the material as the “worst example of child abuse material” they had seen and found it “difficult and distressing” to view.

But Stenhouse walked free from court after Justice Barr reduced his sentence from 12 months to nine months for cooperating with investigations and pleading guilty at an early stage.

The nine-month sentence was then fully suspended.

Attempt by Stenhouse ‘to seek emotional respite’

The court heard Stenhouse had downloaded other files containing child abuse material that had been deleted from his hard drive and could not be recovered by police.

Justice Barr said in a psychiatric evaluation Stenhouse had said he viewed the child abuse videos and other material – objects being blown up and people being killed – in an attempt to seek “emotional respite”.

The court heard at the time Stenhouse was concerned about health issues after being diagnosed with a high level of PFOS – a controversial chemical previously used in firefighting foam currently being investigated by Australian and international authorities.

Stenhouse was also affected by a fatal accident that occurred between an aviation firetruck and a car which occurred on his watch as commander.

“I fail to understand how the type of material referred to in the facts [or] videos of things being blown up and people being killed could possibly have given you any possible emotional respite,” Justice Barr said.

But he said there was no evidence Stenhouse had a psychosocial disorder or sought sexual gratification by watching the videos.

Shame and embarrassment to act as deterrent

Justice Barr also said he took into account that Stenhouse had not paid for the videos, had a low amount of them, had deleted them after watching them and had stopped accessing them at the time of his arrest.

“You had not accessed child abuse material for some two months prior to the police search last year,” he said.

“You were no longer an active participant in this activity.”

Justice Barr also told the court “the shame and embarrassment [Stenhouse] experienced … and [his] public humiliation subsequently” would also act as deterrents.

Stenhouse will be subject to ongoing reporting and supervision under the Child Protection Act.

 

Join us on Facebook

 


 

 

UPATE:  JULY 2017

Lester ‘Sooty’ Mills has been sentenced in Wollongong District Court to almost three years jail. He will be required to serve half his sentence before he is eligible for release on parole in October 2018.

 

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/story/4632676/disgraced-fourth-reich-bikie-pleads-guilty-to-child-sex-abuse/

Former Fourth Reich bikie Lester Mills confesses to sexual abuse of underage girl

Shannon Tonkin
1 May 2017, 5:55 p.m.

A Brownsville man who indecently assaulted an underage girl at his home in 2015 has been identified in court as Lester ‘Sooty’ Mills, a convicted paedophile and former member of the Fourth Reich outlaw motorcycle gang.

Mills, a long time associate of the Albion Park-based club, touched the girl’s genitals then video-taped her in her school uniform one afternoon in September 2015 when she was at his house with a family member.

He also put $100 on the kitchen table and told the girl he’d give it to her if she came back to the house on another day and “stayed for an hour”.

The girl disclosed the incident to her family that afternoon and the incident was reported to police. Mills was arrested and charged the following day.

His criminal history reveals it was the second time Mills had abused underage children. In the early 2000s, he was sentenced to three years’ jail for similar offences against a child under the age of 10.

Meantime, a month after Mills’ 2015 arrest, specialist police carried out a controversial raid on the Fourth Reich’s Albion Park headquarters during a charity bike show in which officers were recorded telling people they were supporting a club that “has members that sexually assault kids”.

Club lawyer Bill Whitby confirmed that the club had stripped Mills of his membership after the 2015 charges were laid.

Mills had been due to stand trial on those charges in Wollongong District Court this week, however entered pleas of guilty on Monday morning.

He did not oppose a Crown application to revoke his bail, with his lawyer saying her client conceded he would be facing full-time prison when he is sentenced on July 7.

 

Join us on Facebook