Archive for the ‘Photo’ Category


 

 

http://www.bordermail.com.au/story/4663750/massage-victims-sickened/?cs=11

Massage victims sickened

15 May 2017, 5 p.m.

A CHINESE masseur who sexually assaulted 14 female customers abused one of the women in front of her young daughter and another in front of her son.

Many of Xiawen Shen’s victims told police they felt scared, sick, and unable to ask the 45-year-old to stop the abuse.

Shen, who also calls himself “Jack”, has admitted to indecently assaulting the women between February 2016 to January.

The Chinese national begged one of the victims not to report him to the police.

He told the woman he was sorry after rubbing her breasts and groin last March, but then told her she should “relax and enjoy the good things in life”.

“I’m very sorry,” he told her.

“I have never done anything like this before.

“I really like you”.

During one of the assaults, at the Royal Hands Chinese Massage in West End Plaza last November, Shen told a woman that she should eat more Chinese food before rubbing his hands near her vagina.

He then offered to attend her home, cook for her, and asked for her address.

She later told police she was “tense, scared, and hated the entire massage.”

The following month, Shen spoke quietly in hushed tones to another woman before brushing his penis on her hand and grinding his crotch into her arm and rubbing his hands up her thighs.

Other women had their genitals rubbed after Shen told them to remove their underwear.

He held one woman down using his body weight.

The 45-year-old offered to perform sexual acts on one of the customers, and she repeatedly declined.

He would later claim the woman had wanted him to touch her, and claimed she had enjoyed it, but agreed it was inappropriate and unprofessional.

Most incidents occurred at the Royal Hands, but some occurred at Balance Chinese Massage in the Albury Myer shopping centre.

In most cases, Shen had asked the women to strip to their underwear

The incidents came to an end when his last victim reported Shen after he pulled down her underwear and rubbed his hands near her groin.

Shen was charged and more victims came forward to report similar experiences.

He was banned from performing any form of massage.

He faced the Albury Local Court on Monday and will be sentenced on July 27.

 

Join us on Facebook

 


 

 

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-04/darwin-ex-firefighter-walks-free-despite-guilt-over-child-abuse/8497198

Ex-firefighter avoids prison despite having ‘worst child abuse material’ police officer had ever seen

By Georgia Hitch

Updated yesterday at 3:24pm

A former Darwin fire commander has escaped jail time for possessing what police described as some of the worst child abuse videos they had ever seen.

Andrew Stenhouse, 58, also known as Joe, pleaded guilty to possessing eight child abuse videos, with two rated in the worst category of child abuse material and the other six in the second most severe category.

Justice Peter Barr told the court the worst category included depictions of “torture, cruelty or abuse of children” and the second-worst category included “penetrative sexual activity between adults and children”.

He also said one police investigator had described the material as the “worst example of child abuse material” they had seen and found it “difficult and distressing” to view.

But Stenhouse walked free from court after Justice Barr reduced his sentence from 12 months to nine months for cooperating with investigations and pleading guilty at an early stage.

The nine-month sentence was then fully suspended.

Attempt by Stenhouse ‘to seek emotional respite’

The court heard Stenhouse had downloaded other files containing child abuse material that had been deleted from his hard drive and could not be recovered by police.

Justice Barr said in a psychiatric evaluation Stenhouse had said he viewed the child abuse videos and other material – objects being blown up and people being killed – in an attempt to seek “emotional respite”.

The court heard at the time Stenhouse was concerned about health issues after being diagnosed with a high level of PFOS – a controversial chemical previously used in firefighting foam currently being investigated by Australian and international authorities.

Stenhouse was also affected by a fatal accident that occurred between an aviation firetruck and a car which occurred on his watch as commander.

“I fail to understand how the type of material referred to in the facts [or] videos of things being blown up and people being killed could possibly have given you any possible emotional respite,” Justice Barr said.

But he said there was no evidence Stenhouse had a psychosocial disorder or sought sexual gratification by watching the videos.

Shame and embarrassment to act as deterrent

Justice Barr also said he took into account that Stenhouse had not paid for the videos, had a low amount of them, had deleted them after watching them and had stopped accessing them at the time of his arrest.

“You had not accessed child abuse material for some two months prior to the police search last year,” he said.

“You were no longer an active participant in this activity.”

Justice Barr also told the court “the shame and embarrassment [Stenhouse] experienced … and [his] public humiliation subsequently” would also act as deterrents.

Stenhouse will be subject to ongoing reporting and supervision under the Child Protection Act.

 

Join us on Facebook

 


 

 

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/story/4632676/disgraced-fourth-reich-bikie-pleads-guilty-to-child-sex-abuse/

Former Fourth Reich bikie Lester Mills confesses to sexual abuse of underage girl

Shannon Tonkin
1 May 2017, 5:55 p.m.

A Brownsville man who indecently assaulted an underage girl at his home in 2015 has been identified in court as Lester ‘Sooty’ Mills, a convicted paedophile and former member of the Fourth Reich outlaw motorcycle gang.

Mills, a long time associate of the Albion Park-based club, touched the girl’s genitals then video-taped her in her school uniform one afternoon in September 2015 when she was at his house with a family member.

He also put $100 on the kitchen table and told the girl he’d give it to her if she came back to the house on another day and “stayed for an hour”.

The girl disclosed the incident to her family that afternoon and the incident was reported to police. Mills was arrested and charged the following day.

His criminal history reveals it was the second time Mills had abused underage children. In the early 2000s, he was sentenced to three years’ jail for similar offences against a child under the age of 10.

Meantime, a month after Mills’ 2015 arrest, specialist police carried out a controversial raid on the Fourth Reich’s Albion Park headquarters during a charity bike show in which officers were recorded telling people they were supporting a club that “has members that sexually assault kids”.

Club lawyer Bill Whitby confirmed that the club had stripped Mills of his membership after the 2015 charges were laid.

Mills had been due to stand trial on those charges in Wollongong District Court this week, however entered pleas of guilty on Monday morning.

He did not oppose a Crown application to revoke his bail, with his lawyer saying her client conceded he would be facing full-time prison when he is sentenced on July 7.

 

Join us on Facebook

 


 

Forde – William Craig

 

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2008-01-17/rape-victim-wins-139k-compensation/1015362

Rape victim wins $139K compensation

Updated 17 Jan 2008, 4:54pm

A County Count judge has ordered a convicted rapist to pay more than $139,000 compensation to his victim.

50-year-old William Craig Forde was sentenced to an indefinite term in jail last year.

The court was told he kidnapped a woman identified as “Jessica” in Ballarat in 2006.

He held her captive in her car for almost 30 hours and repeatedly raped her.

Judge Tom Wodak said he accepted “Jessica” suffered Post Traumatic Stress Disorder as a result of the attack.

Despite being ordered to pay compensation, Forde may not be able to pay the full amount.

His only asset is a rural block of land, that may have to be sold to pay his legal fees.

His prison term will be reviewed in 16 years.

Jessica’s lawyer Katalin Blond says now the compensation order has been made, steps have to be taken to enforce it.

“Jess is grateful in the acknowledgment of the court’s judgement but understands that there’s certainly a long road ahead in enforcing that judgement,” she said.

“I would imagine that that issue probably won’t be resolved for at least 12 months.”

 

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2006-12-13/court-gives-life-term-to-depraved-rapist/2152796

Court gives life term to ‘depraved’ rapist

Updated 13 Dec 2006, 3:03pm

A man who repeatedly raped a woman from Ballarat, in central Victoria, will spend the rest of his life in jail.

The 29-year-old woman was kidnapped and raped at knife-point over a 30 hour period in February, in at attack Detective Paul Jolly of Ballarat police says is the worst he has seen in 24 years.

“This would have to be the nastiest incident I’ve dealt with,” he said.

William Craig Forde, 49, was today sentenced in the County Court in Ballarat to an indefinite jail term.

Judge Wodak said the offences were of a gravity rarely seen, and Forde showed little potential for reform.

The victim described Forde as an animal.

“As much as you can characterise somebody like this, then that’s the way to say it, depraved, deviant,” she said.

She says she will try to use her experience to help other rape victims.

 

*************************************************************************************

Criminal history of William Craig Forde:

September 8, 1988 — raped a 31-year-old woman neighbour at knifepoint in her
Thornbury home. Forced her to drive him to a primary school where her children
were waiting, but she was able to escape and call police.

June 1, 1989 — convicted in the County Court of two counts of rape, indecent
assault, intentionally causing injury and car theft. Sentenced by Judge Cullity
to a maximum five years’ jail with a minimum of three years.

August 24, 1990 — released from jail after remissions of one- third off the
sentence for good behaviour, which were then applicable.

June 20, 1991 — aggravated rape at knifepoint of a woman who had come to his
outer suburban home to pick up some ironing. The 57- year-old woman was punched
in the face and had her wrists and ankles tied with twine during the attack,
which lasted more than 30 minutes. She escaped by locking herself in her car
after he ordered her to leave the house with him and said he was “taking her
for a ride”.

November 15, 1991 — convicted in the County Court of aggravated rape,
aggravated indecent assault, intentionally causing injury and false
imprisonment. Sentenced by Judge Stott to 10 years’ jail with a minimum of
seven years.

November 26, 1996 — refused parole because of his unwillingness to participate
in a sex offenders’ treatment program in jail.

July 11, 1997 — again denied parole.

March 24, 1998 — released from jail on expiry of his maximum sentence (less
remission of one-third, which applied when he was sentenced in 1991 but was
abolished the following year).

September 28, 1998 — raped a 13-year-old girl, who was attacked when Forde
took her for a walk at Whittlesea after driving down a dirt track and leaving
his partner in the car. Forde was arrested six weeks later at a Queensland
caravan park.

September 30, 1999 — convicted of rape and sentenced in the County Court by
Judge Stott to a maximum of seven years’ jail with a minimum non-parole period
of five years, including 326 days already remanded in custody.

September 18, 2002 — told he would not be paroled when his minimum sentence
expired because he refused to do the sex offenders’ program.

November 19, 2003 — denied parole.

December 1, 2004 — again denied parole.

August 4, 2005 — refused parole again.

November 7, 2005 — released from jail on expiry of his maximum sentence.

February 6, 2006 — raped a young shop assistant in the back of a Ballarat shop
after tying her wrists and ankles behind her, gagging her and cutting off her
clothes with a knife. Forde then stole the 23-year-old mother’s car, bundled
her into it at knifepoint and drove her around central and northern Victoria
for the next 29 hours. She was raped repeatedly during her ordeal before being
driven back into Ballarat and let out of the car.

May 12, 2006 — appeared at Ballarat Magistrates’ Court for a preliminary
hearing and said he was guilty of 22 counts of rape and two charges of armed
robbery, one of abduction and one of false imprisonment.

Other convictions:

Disobeying traffic control signal, unlicensed driving, exceeding .05,
assaulting police, resisting arrest, obtaining financial advantage by
deception.

 

Join us on Facebook

 

Damien James Hildebrandt

Posted: December 10, 2016 by Serendipity in Photo, Queensland
Tags: , ,

 

hildebrandt-damien-james-photo

 

http://www.themorningbulletin.com.au/news/man-jailed-after-digital-rape-of-four-year-old-gir/2957290/

Man jailed for rape, indecent treatment of four-year-old

A 27-year-old man who digitally raped a four-year-old girl has been jailed after police found sexual images of the child on his laptop.

Damien James Hilderbrandt was found guilty of one count of rape and five counts of indecent treatment of a child in a trial last week.

On Monday, he also pleaded guilty to a second indictment of possessing child exploitation material.

He was 26 when he digitally raped the young girl and took photos of the act on his mobile phone, saving five images on his laptop.

The second indictment related to an additional 55 images and three movies which were located on his laptop.

While 51 of those images and the videos were cartoon in nature, four of them depicted real photos of pre-pubescent girls in sexual situations.

The court heard that he denied, and expressed surprise, that any images of real children would be on his computer and showed no remorse.

However, Crown prosecutor Alexandra Baker said he told police he needed help after admitting to possessing the cartoon images.

Defence barrister Ross Lo Monaco said Hildebrandt was introverted, shy and spent most of his time inside playing computer games and taking drugs before the offending and was even homeless for a while.

In March last year he was incarcerated, and Mr Lo Monaco said being in prison had transformed him from “a small weak-minded, weak-bodied addict”.

“He was angry at the beginning, now he’s almost glad he was given this opportunity to change,” he said.

“He has been trying to improve himself during incarceration.”

He was sentenced to three years and six months in jail for the rape, 18 months for each of the five indecent treatment charges and 12 months jail for possessing child exploitation material.

He has already served almost a year on remand.

The sentences will be served concurrently.

 

Join us on Facebook

 

Ronald Brown

Posted: November 16, 2016 by Serendipity in Photo, Queensland
Tags: , , ,

 

South Burnett Times  –  June, 2008

ronald-brown-j

 

Join us on Facebook

 

Robert Graham Milliken

Posted: November 12, 2016 by Serendipity in Photo, Queensland
Tags: , , , ,

 

Townsville Bulletin – November 11, 2016

robert-graham-milliken2

robert-graham-milliken

 

Join us on Facebook