Damien James Hildebrandt

Posted: December 10, 2016 by Serendipity in Photo, Queensland
Tags: , ,

 

hildebrandt-damien-james-photo

 

http://www.themorningbulletin.com.au/news/man-jailed-after-digital-rape-of-four-year-old-gir/2957290/

Man jailed for rape, indecent treatment of four-year-old

A 27-year-old man who digitally raped a four-year-old girl has been jailed after police found sexual images of the child on his laptop.

Damien James Hilderbrandt was found guilty of one count of rape and five counts of indecent treatment of a child in a trial last week.

On Monday, he also pleaded guilty to a second indictment of possessing child exploitation material.

He was 26 when he digitally raped the young girl and took photos of the act on his mobile phone, saving five images on his laptop.

The second indictment related to an additional 55 images and three movies which were located on his laptop.

While 51 of those images and the videos were cartoon in nature, four of them depicted real photos of pre-pubescent girls in sexual situations.

The court heard that he denied, and expressed surprise, that any images of real children would be on his computer and showed no remorse.

However, Crown prosecutor Alexandra Baker said he told police he needed help after admitting to possessing the cartoon images.

Defence barrister Ross Lo Monaco said Hildebrandt was introverted, shy and spent most of his time inside playing computer games and taking drugs before the offending and was even homeless for a while.

In March last year he was incarcerated, and Mr Lo Monaco said being in prison had transformed him from “a small weak-minded, weak-bodied addict”.

“He was angry at the beginning, now he’s almost glad he was given this opportunity to change,” he said.

“He has been trying to improve himself during incarceration.”

He was sentenced to three years and six months in jail for the rape, 18 months for each of the five indecent treatment charges and 12 months jail for possessing child exploitation material.

He has already served almost a year on remand.

The sentences will be served concurrently.

 

Join us on Facebook

 

Ronald Brown

Posted: November 16, 2016 by Serendipity in Photo, Queensland
Tags: , , ,

 

South Burnett Times  –  June, 2008

ronald-brown-j

 

Join us on Facebook

 

Robert Graham Milliken

Posted: November 12, 2016 by Serendipity in Photo, Queensland
Tags: , , , ,

 

Townsville Bulletin – November 11, 2016

robert-graham-milliken2

robert-graham-milliken

 

Join us on Facebook

 


 

UPDATED:  NOVEMBER 2016

District Court Judge Stephen Scott has sentenced Atkinson to 15 years’ jail. He made Atkinson eligible for parole after 13 years & imposed violence restraining order which prevents him from going near the victims.

 

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-15/darren-atkinson-pleads-guilty-over-1990s-sexual-assaults/7513116

Darren Atkinson pleads guilty over 1990s sexual assaults

Updated 15 Jun 2016, 2:29pm

A 43-year-old Perth man has pleaded guilty to two separate sex attacks on women in their own homes in the late 1990s.

Darren Robert Atkinson was only charged with the offences this year.

In June 1997 he broke into the home of a woman in the southern Perth suburb of Queens Park and threatened to kill her before sexually assaulting her.

In July 1999 he broke into the home of a second woman in Tuart Hill and also threatened to kill her before repeatedly sexually assaulting her.

Atkinson appeared in the Perth Magistrates Court via video link from Casuarina prison today and pleaded guilty to nine charges including deprivation of liberty and aggravated sexual penetration.

He was remanded in custody until he faces the District Court in August.

 

Join us on Facebook

 


 

ashley-david-hill

 

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-24/father-jailed-trading-ultrasound-images-for-child-pornography/7540066

Father who planned to make child pornography after daughter’s birth jailed

Updated 24 Jun 2016, 11:56am

A Brisbane father has been jailed for a minimum of two-and-a-half years after he sent ultrasound images of his unborn daughter to an undercover officer to show he intended to make child pornography when she was born.

Last week, the 25-year-old man pleaded guilty in Brisbane’s District Court to possessing child exploitation material and using a carriage service to access child pornography material.

The court heard the father was arrested in January 2015 by Australian Federal Police officers after a tip-off from the FBI in the United States.

The man sent an ultrasound of his unborn child and 12 images of child pornography to an undercover officer, saying he intended to make his own child pornography with his daughter.

Police found the man in possession of 6,435 images and videos of child exploitation material across three devices.

Some were of cartoons, but thousands were of actual children and babies.

The court had previously heard many of the children were showing signs of distress and pain.

Offender’s statements a ‘sign of moral corruption’

District Court Judge David Reid said it was the worst case of child exploitation material he had ever seen.

In sentencing, Judge Reid said the sending of the ultrasound image was not an offence but showed a “gross lack of insight”.

“The fact you were prepared to make such statements is a sign of the extent of your moral corruption and your lack of insight into the nature of child abuse,” he said.

He said the downloading and storing of the material was done so in a “sophisticated” way in different folders.

Judge Reid told the man that what he had described as his stated intentions with his daughter were “vile, explicit and specific”.

He said he was provided a sample of the material found on the devices owned by the man.

“The material you viewed, possessed and transmitted would be seen to be revolting and upsetting to normal people,” he said.

Judge Reid sentenced the man to five years’ jail, with a non-parole period of two-and-a-half years.

 

Join us on Facebook

 

Antony Brown

Posted: October 24, 2016 by Serendipity in Tasmania
Tags: , , , , , ,

 

www.abc.net.au/news/2016-08-30/man-with-child-porn-images-seeks-non-jail-sentence/7795848

Man who downloaded 37,000 child porn images says he did not view them, asks not to be jailed

Posted 30 Aug 2016, 6:31am

The lawyer for a Hobart man who downloaded 37,000 child pornography images has called for him to be spared a prison term.

Antony Brown, formerly of Brighton, pleaded guilty in the Supreme Court in Hobart to accessing and possessing the images between December 2012 and March 2015.

His lawyer Chris Gunson SC told the court the 68-year-old kept the hard drive in a cupboard for two and a half years and did not view the images.

Mr Gunson said his client was not part of a child exploitation group, and had been searching for adult pornography when he found the material online.

“Mr Brown was not just searching for child pornography … it came about by accident and then it was curiosity,” he said.

“He was not – for want of a better phrase – part of a paedophile ring … [and] it’s not suggested he took any steps to groom children of any age or was part of any chat rooms.”

Mr Gunson said it would be an imposition for the court to impose a prison term on his client, who was a UK citizen and would likely be forced to return there after he was sentenced.

“The consequences for someone who moved to Australia at 13, who’s lived almost his whole life as an Australian … to return to the United Kingdom will be an extraordinarily disruptive punishment to himself and his family,” he said.

“It will require Mr Brown to effectively start his life again.”

But Justice Michael Brett said although there were few images, some of them were of the worst category, involving the abuse of at least one infant, and it was in part irrelevant that Brown had not gone on to view the abuse.

“I would regard possession of those matters as a significantly aggravating factor,” Justice Brett said.

“It makes possession and access of that one item a serious matter.”

Mr Gunson told the court it was “a real sign of remorse” that Brown had taken voluntary steps to relocate back to the UK and avoid the cost of official deportation to taxpayers.

But Prosecutor Jackie Hartnett said moving to the other side of the world would allow Brown to “save face” and should not be viewed as a mitigating factor.

“When you start afresh in the UK, you’re not the person found with child exploitation material, you’re the new man on the block,” she said.

Ms Hartnett said if Brown’s home had been broken into and the hard drive stolen, there was no protection against the images entering the broader market and leading to further exploitation.

He will be sentenced at a date to be set.

 

Join us on Facebook

 

Clive William Black 

Posted: October 24, 2016 by Serendipity in Photo, Western Australia
Tags: ,

 

black-clive-william

 

UPDATED:  APRIL 2017

Black has been sentenced in Bunbury District Court by Judge Kevin Sleight, to a total of seven years and six months imprisonment. Judge Sleight discounted Black’s prison term by 25 per cent because of his early guilty pleas, which meant his victims had not had to testify. His sentence was backdated to December 12, 2016, which is when he declined to apply for bail, and instead remained in custody. He was made eligible for parole after five-and-a-half years.

 

http://www.colliemail.com.au/story/4218242/seventh-female-victim-comes-forward/?cs=4079

Bunbury man, 72, pleads guilty to a total of 15 counts of child sex abuse

Ivy James

10 Oct 2016, 11:47 a.m.

A pedophile who has admitted to sexually abusing seven children between 1986 and 1993 will be sentenced in December after pleading guilty to 15 charges of indecent dealings.

On September 29, 72-year-old Clive William Black pleaded guilty to 14 counts of indecent dealings with six girls aged between eight and 14 between 1986 and 1993.

Black fronted Bunbury Magistrates Court again on Monday where he pleaded guilty to one further count of indecent dealing of a child under 14 years between June-December 1989, after a seventh victim came forward.

Police allege Black indecently assaulted three girls who were known to him through their parents, between 1986 and 1993. The girls were aged from eight to 14 at the time of the offences.

Black was also further charged with two counts of indecent treatment for assaulting a six-year-old, known to him through her parents, between 1990 and 1993.

Bail was extended on a $5000 personal undertaking and $10,000 surety.

 

Join us on Facebook